Monday, January 30, 2012

Self-Assessment

To prepare for parent-teacher conferences this Wednesday and Thursday evening, all students in my classes will be completing a self-assessment today which will then be used to write a letter to parents about progress in this class. All parents are invited to conferences Feb. 1 & 2 from 3:30-7:30 in the main gym!



Name_________________________     Date_________________    Period_______

Self-Assessment
Read each statement.  Decide whether each statement describes one of your strengths or an area that needs improvement.  Place a check mark in the appropriate column.

Statement
Strength
Area for Improvement
I arrive to class on time.


I come to class prepared.


I start my work every day without being told.


I ask questions when I do not understand.


I listen.


I think before I speak or act.


I take responsibility for my actions.


I am respectful to the teacher.


I am respectful to the other students.


I am respectful to the room and supplies.


I put my best effort into my work.


I try to improve my skills.


I answer questions in class.


I participate in class discussions.


I complete my work by the date due.


I hand in my work on time.



My September Lexile: ___________
My December Lexile: ____________
My Reading grade level based on this score: _______________

My first score on the root words quiz: _________
My most recent score on the root words quiz: ______________

No comments:

Post a Comment